It is a wine with a deep violet red color, with an aroma of ripe red fruits and plums. On the mouth it has a pleasant entrance with a sweet touch characteristic of the tannins of the cepage. It is ideal to accompany meats and pastas.
- Varietal composition: 100% Malbec.
- Alcohol: 14.60%.
- Serving temperature: 57-60 °F
- Presentation: 750 cc.
- Time of aging: From 2 to 4 years.
- Vineyard location: Luján de Cuyo, 873 m asl.
- Vineyard age: 25 years.
- Soil: Sandy loam.
- Irrigation system: Drip.
- Harvest mode: Manual in 17 kg boxes.
- Grape ripening: End of March.
- Yield: 8.000 kg/ha.
- Vinification: A cold maceration of the grapes is carried out, at 46-50°F for 4 to 5 days in stainless steel tanks. Following, the sowing selected yeasts for the completion of alcoholic fermentation, which will take place at temperatures between 75 and 78 °F, lasting on average about 12 days. Spontaneous malolactic fermentation. It is in contact in oak for 6 months in stainless steel tanks.