The wine presents a ruby red color with black horseshoe, intense aroma and great concentration of ripe plums. In mouth it offers great flow and persistence of ripe plums and its structured tannins make it ideal for grilled meats and pastas.
- Varietal composition: 100% Malbec.
- Alcohol: 14.50%.
- Serving temperature: 57-60 °F
- Presentation: 750 cc.
- Time of aging: From 4 to 6 years.
- Vineyard location: Luján de Cuyo, 873 m asl.
- Age of the Vineyard: 25 years.
- Soil: Sandy loam.
- Irrigation system: Drip.
- Harvest mode: Manual in 17 kg boxes.
- Grape ripening: End of March.
- Yield: 6,000 kg/ha.
- Vinification: A prefermentative maceration is made in cold for 4 to 5 days. Then a traditional fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks, with the addition of selected yeasts and exhaustive temperature control. This fermentation lasts between 15 to 20 days and once finished, it is given the optimal conditions to spontaneously activate the malolactic fermentation.
Then begins the aging to achieve the friendliness of the wine where, in this case, is carried out largely in French oak barrels and a smaller percentage in stainless steel tanks.