Color: Ruby red with blackish flashes.
Aroma: Persistent sensation of bell pepper, typical of the variety combined with notes of vanilla.
Mouth: Complex entry reminiscent of spices and bell pepper. It is ideal to accompany goats, lambs and traditional spicy foods.
- Varietal Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Alcohol: 14.30%.
- Serving temperature: 57-60 °F
- Presentation: 750 cc.
- Time of aging: from 2 to 4 years.
- Vineyard location: Luján de Cuyo, 873 m asl.
- Vineyard age: 25 years.
- Soil: Sandy loam.
- Irrigation system: Drip.
- Harvest Mode: manual.
- Grape ripening: beginning of April.
- Yield: 8,000 kg/ha.
- Vinification: We take full advantage of the pyracinic notes of our Cabernet, macerating the grapes in cold at 46-50°F for 4 to 5 days in stainless steel tanks. Then the sowing of selected yeasts is made for the accomplishment of the alcoholic fermentation which will be made to temperatures between 75 and 78°F lasting between 10-12 days. Spontaneous malolactic fermentation.
- Contact in oak for 6 months in stainless steel tanks.