Color: High intensity violet red, deep and attractive.
Aroma: Intense ripe red fruit and typical plum from Mendoza.
Mouth: Pleasant entry, fresh, with persistent notes of plum and graphite typical of the variety. Its sweet tannins make it an excellent Malbec to combine with red meats and pastas.
- Varietal composition: 100% Malbec.
- Alcohol: 14.60%
- Serving temperature: 57-60 °F
- Presentation: 750 cc.
- Time of aging: From 2 to 4 years.
- Vineyard location: Luján de Cuyo, 873 m asl.
- Vineyard age: 25 years. Soil: Sandy loam.
- Irrigation system: Drip.
- Harvest mode: Manual in 17 kg boxes.
- Grape ripening: End of March. Yield: 8.000 kg/ha.
- Viniﬁcation: A cold maceration of the grapes is made at 8-10°C for 4 to 5 days in stainless steel tanks. After this operation, sowing selected yeasts for the completion of alcoholic fermentation which takes place at temperatures between 24 and 26 °C, lasting on average about 12 days. Spontaneous malolactic fermentation. Contact in oak for 6 months in stainless steel tanks.