- The color is a high intensity violet with a black horseshoe.
- In the nose it has pyracinic and caramel notes.
- In the mouth it has a pleasant entrance with memories of spices and overripe peppers typical of grapes expected at maturity.
- The passage through the oak gives it elegance and roundness achieving perfect balance when it is consumed.
- Varietal composition: 100% CABERNET FRANC.
- Alcohol: 13, 80 %.
- Serving temperature: 57 º – 60 º F.
- Presentation: 750 cc.
- Time of aging: From 4 to 6 years.
- Vineyard location: Lujan de cuyo, 873 m asl.
- Vineyard age: 5 years.
- Soil: Sandy Loam.
- Irrigation system: Dripping.
- Harvest mode: Manual in 17 kg boxes.
- Grape ripening: End of March.
- Yield: 6.000 kg/ha.
- Vinification: An exhaustive control of the vineyard is carried out in order to choose the best plot for this emblematic wine. Once harvested and ground into the tank, a pre-fermentative maceration is carried out for 4 to 5 days at temperatures between 46, 4º – 10 º F. After this operation, the selected yeasts are sown for the alcoholic fermentation, which will take place at temperatures between 73, 4 and 77 ºF, and will last an average of 15-20 days. Spontaneous malolactic fermentation is expected to take place in the oak that will be aged, trying to achieve the perfect combination between fruit and wood that our wines provide.