- Vallley´s flavors: apples, peaches and appricots.
- Sweet and sour flavors, and with the time with american and french oak (3 monts) we can find also whipped cream, butter and walnuts. Splendor of flavors.
- Varietal Composition: 93% Chardonnay, 7% Pinot de la Loire
- Alcohol: 12,9%
- Temperature at Serve: 12 °C
- Vintage: 3-4 years.
- Origin of Vineyard: Luján de Cuyo, very close than Uco Valley, 873 asl
- Vineyard Age: 25 years.
- Soil: Sandy loam.
- Irrigation System: drip.
- Harvest Mode: Manual, in boxes of 17 kg.
- Harvest Time: Early march.
- Performance: 8.000 kg/ha.
- Winemaking Method:
The grapes are cooled in the press (March is a month of high temperatures in the area), carefully destemmed and sent to stainless steel fermentation tanks, with indigenous and imported yeasts, pumping daily to
maintain freshness and acidity. Fermentation at controlled temperatures in a range of 18 to 24
Sent to stainless steel tanks with oak staves imported from France and United States, in a harmonious mix. We retire the staves with the tasting of winemaker. Ready for bottling from September, minimum storage in bottles for 3.