- Pale yellow color with greenish tones. Very complex nose with notes of fresh herbs. It presents a mineral background that gives it personality and abundant fresh fruit such as citrus, pineapple or melon. In mouth it leaves a fresh and aromatic sensation with a clean and persistent finish.
- Varietal composition: 100% SAUVIGNON BLANC
- Alcohol: 13,10 %.
- Serving Temperature: 42 – 46 °F.
- Presentation: 750 cc.
- Time of aging: 2 years.
- Vineyard location: Lujan de cuyo, 873 masl.
- Vineyard age: 5 YEARS.
- Soil: Sandy Loam.
- Irrigation system: Drip irrigation.
- Harvest mode: mechanical.
- Grape Ripening: Middle of February.
- Yield: 8.000 kg/ha.
- Vinification: As all our white grapes are harvested during the night in order not to lose the aromas, it is pressed pneumatically protecting it from the most problematic enemy: oxygen. The juice obtained is sent to a stainless steel tank in order to carry out the previous static cold budding at low temperature (46,4ºF). After 24 hours the juice is extracted as clean as possible. The juice obtained from this sprouting, which has a small and very low percentage of solids, is kept mixed so that the flock works both the nose and the mouth of the juice to be inoculated. After 48 hours, the selected yeasts are inoculated. The alcoholic fermentation is carried out at a controlled temperature between 51, 8 º and 55, 4 ºF. No malolactic fermentation is carried out in order to obtain the maximum freshness for this varietal.