The wine contains a yellow-greenish color. Fruit in its maximum expression. Presence of white flowers. Citrus and tropical notes. Freshness, elegance and persistence. It is deal to accompany white meats, fish and faggots.
- Varietal composition: 100% Chardonnay.
- Alcohol: 14,10%.
- Serving temperature: 40 and 46 °F
- Presentation: 750 cc.
- Time of aging: 2 years.
- Vineyard location: Luján de Cuyo, 873 m asl.
- Vineyard age: 25 years.
- Soil: Sandy loam.
- Irrigation system: Drip.
- Harvest mode: Mechanical.
- Grape ripening: End of February.
- Yield: 8,000 kg/ha.
- Vinification: Harvested the grapes at the night in order not to lose aromas, is pressed pneumatically, sending the juice to a stainless steel tank in order to perform the previous static budding by cold (46 °F). After 24 hours, the juice is extracted as clean as possible and the selected yeasts are inoculated. The alcoholic fermentation takes place at a controlled temperature between 55° and 59°F. Malolactic fermentation is not carried out.