It is a wine of intense, very expressive colors from typical fruits to black fruits. In mouth it is perceived soft and elegant, ideal to accompany red meats, roasted and smoked. It is excellent to accompany with chocolate.
- Varietal composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Alcohol: 13.50%.
- Serving temperature: 57-60 °F
- Presentation: 750 cc.
- Time of aging: from 2 to 4 years.
- Vineyard location: Luján de Cuyo, 873 m asl.
- Vineyard age: 25 years.
- Soil: Sandy loam.
- Irrigation system: Drip.
- Harvest mode: Manual.
- Grape ripening: Early April.
- Yield: 8,000 kg/ha.
- Vinification: A cold maceration of the grapes is carried out, at 46-50°F for 4 to 5 days in stainless steel tanks. After this operation, the sowing of selected yeasts for alcoholic fermentation follows. It will take place at temperatures between 75 and 78 °F, lasting on average about 12 days. Spontaneous malolactic fermentation. It is in contact in oak for 6 months in stainless steel tanks.