The wine contains a purplish red color, with deep black horseshoe of high intensity.
The nose is perceived spicy with varietal notes and chocolate, provided by the French barrel of first use. On the mouth entry rounded, unctuous, and balanced which shows its long stowage time. It is ideal to accompany spicy and well seasoned meals.
In mouth it has soft entry, elegant with a round aftertaste that deserves to continue drinking and enjoying it.
- Varietal composition: 100% Malbec.
- Alcohol: 14.50%.
- Serving temperature: 57-60 °F
- Presentation: 750 cc.
- Time of aging: From 6 to 8 years.
- Vineyard location: Luján de Cuyo, 873 m asl.
- Vineyard age: 25 years.
- Soil: Sandy loam.
- Irrigation system: Drip.
- Harvest mode: Manual in 17 kg boxes.
- Grape ripening: End of March.
- Yield: 4.000 kg/ha.
- The grapes for this wine are selected in the vineyard at the time of harvest by the winemaker. Then traditional fermentation is made in French barrels of first use, where their stay is approximately three years old, to then be bottled and waited until, by tasting, it is determined when it will go on sale.