Color: Greenish yellow with golden sparkles.
Aroma: Citrus aromas are found, especially the green apple that offers a natural acid freshness that invites us to take the wine to our mouth.
Mouth: Citrus, semi-sweet and persistent due to its balanced acidity make this high zone Chardonnay an ideal companion for fish, grilled white meats and personal successes.
- Varietal composition: 100% Chardonnay.
- Alcohol: 14,10%.
- Serving temperature: 42 and 46 °F
- Presentation: 750 cc.
- Time of aging: 2 years.
- Vineyard location: Luján de Cuyo, 873 m asl.
- Vineyard age: 25 years.
- Soil: Sandy loam.
- Irrigation system: Drip.
- Harvest mode: Manual.
- Grape ripening: End of February.
- Yield: 8.000 kg/ha.
- Vinification: The grapes are harvested at the night in order not to lose aromas and pressed pneumatically. The juice is sent to a stainless steel tank in order to make the previous static budding by cold (46°F). After 24 hours, the juice is extracted as clean as possible and the selected yeasts are inoculated. The alcoholic fermentation takes place at a controlled temperature between 55 and 59°F. Malolactic fermentation is not carried out.