To the color it presents a violet background with blackish flashes. In the nose there is a delicate aroma of black fruits, blueberries, mineral notes that, together with the sweetness of the passage through the barrel of ﬁrst use, incite us to drink it. In mouth it has soft entry, elegant with a round aftertaste that deserves to continue drinking and enjoying it.
- Varietal composition: 80% Malbec, 12% Merlot, 8% Cabernet Sauvignon. Alcohol: 13,60%
- Serving temperature: 60-64 °F
- Presentation: 750 cc.
- Time of aging: From 6 to 8 years.
- Vineyard location: Luján de Cuyo, 873 m asl.
- Vineyard age: 25 years.
- Soil: Sandy loam.
- Irrigation system: Drip.
- Harvest mode: Manual in 17 kg boxes.
- Grape ripening: End of March. Yield: 4.000 kg/ha.
- Viniﬁcation: For this wine, the grapes are selected in the vineyard. The percentage included in each variety in this cut is determined by the winemaker tasting grapes in the vineyard and so at the time of harvest. Then traditional fermentation takes place in French barrels of ﬁrst use, where their stay is approximately three years, then be bottled and waited until, by tasting, determines when it will go on sale.