- A wine of an intense yellow color with golden sparkles, with fine and persistent bubbles that, all together manage to maintain the crown for several minutes.
- Nose: Aromas of citrus and tobacco.
- Mouth: It is pleasant and citrus with a hint of caramelized apples provided by Pinot Noir.
- Varietal composition: 80% Chardonnay, 20% Pinot Noir.
- Alcohol: 12.20%.
- Serving temperature: 42-46 °F
- Presentation: 750 cc.
- Time of aging: 2 years.
- Vineyard location: Luján de Cuyo, 873 m asl.
- Vineyard age: 25 years.
- Soil: Sandy loam.
- Irrigation system: Drip.
- Harvest mode: Machine.
- Grape ripening: Beginning of February.
- Yield: 8,000 kg/ha.
- Vinification: The grape for the base wine is harvested at the night in order not to lose aromas, with a fairly low sugar content, which will give a base of good acidity. It is pneumatically pressed, sending the juice to a stainless steel tank in order to make the previous static budding by cold (46°F). After 24 hours, the juice is extracted as limpid as possible and the selected yeasts are inoculated. The alcoholic fermentation is carried out at a controlled temperature of 50 ºF.
Then the second fermentation is made, with the Charmat Largo method. It is in contact with lees by 6 months and in this way the foam intake is achieved obtaining a soft, fresh and very harmonious sparkling wine.